Momo is a favorite snack of every Nepali today. Momos are too common these days that it can be found everywhere from small local street shops to the bigger hotels and are available in different flavors from chicken, mutton to what we have here – a veg momos.
Ingredients of Veg momo
Fresh carrots and cabbage sautéed with onion, vinegar, black pepper, and garlic.
How to make?
1. mix maida and baking powder and knead to a stiff dough with water.
2. heat oil and add the onion. Saute over high heat and add carrot and cabbage, and turn around high heat till glossy
3. take it off and mix it in the soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
4. roll the dough and cut it to rounds. Put the mix in the center.
5. bring edges together and cover the filling and seal it.
6. Steam the dumplings for 10 minutes and enjoy it with your favorite pickle.